Bug Report: heimrichhannot/dlh_googlemaps could not find template \"ce_google_map\" using Opensauce

Simon

19 Feb, 2020 10:10 AM

Product: Open Sauce Contao
Contao Version: 4.4
Browser and version: Firefox 73.0 (64-bit)

Once upgraded to Contao 4.4 and use Opensauce, I can not get heimrichhannot/dlh_googlemaps to work. It is set to work in so the "Map is shown in Tabs or Accordion". It works with a static map and all the Google Maps Static API and Maps JavaScript API has set up correctly as can be seen with our old website version 3.5.40 at https://www.eis-benin.org/contact.html under Our Location. My local version installed using xampp gives a message "The script execution stopped, because something does not work properly." when I do not use static map. It points me to the var/log files which gives the detail as below.

app.CRITICAL: An exception occurred. {"exception":"[object] (Exception(code: 0): Could not find template \"ce_google_map\" at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\vendor\\contao\\core-bundle\\src\\Resources\\contao\\library\\Contao\\TemplateLoader.php:153)"} []

This reference is stored in the database tl_content in field customTpl and I have no idea where it has come from. I have not had a response from the Contao Community so am wondering whether it is something that might be linked with Opensauce.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by RockSolid Theme... on 19 Feb, 2020 02:30 PM

Thank you for submitting your question!

The error doesn’t seem to be related to the Open Sauce theme.

What happens if you remove the ce_google_map from the customTpl field?

2. 2 Posted by Simon Collins on 20 Feb, 2020 08:08 AM

When I delete the entry ce_google_map from the custom_Tpl field of the dhl_googlemaps entry in the tbl_content table, the error goes away but no dynamic map is displayed.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac