Verwendung: Printing and print templates

Rob

07 Nov, 2019 01:59 PM

Produkt: Tao Contao
Contao-Version: 4.4

Guten Tag,
How can I use the "print templates' for printing invoices, picklists, stickers and other regular reports using pdf or regular printer select.
I'm already looking for this kind of feature in Contao for many days and suddenly remembered the Rocksolid "print" functionallity.
Hope you can help me out.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by RockSolid Theme... on 08 Nov, 2019 07:57 AM

Thank you for submitting your question!

The print templates that are included in some of our theme packages are Adobe Illustrator files with a matching letterhead, business cards and envelopes. They are not integrated in Contao.

2. 2 Posted by Rob on 08 Nov, 2019 12:07 PM

Meine Frage is mehr, "wie kan ich dass integrieren met Contao"?
    Gibt is Beispeile wie Ich zB eine Artikeln Liste kan drucken.
    Also mehere Regeln (zB 30) pro Pagina.
    Ich nutze auch Catalog-Manager van ALNV.

Gruesse.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by RockSolid Theme... on 11 Nov, 2019 08:43 AM

Contao hat eine Möglichkeit Artikel als PDFs zu exportieren. Dafür können Sie in den Einstellungen des jeweiligen Artikels unter „Syndikation“ die Checkbox „Artikel als PDF“ aktivieren. Danach erscheint im Frontend ein PDF-Icon über dem Artikel über das der Export durchgeführt werden kann.

Weitere Standard-PDF-Funktionen sind uns nicht bekannt. Eventuell finden Sie im Contao-Community-Forum eine passende Erweiterung um die gewünschten Funktionen hinzuzufügen: https://community.contao.org/

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac